As an installer, you want the assurance of providing a Commercial Insurance Backed Guarantee
that will satisfy a range of requirements.
What can this type of insurance cover?
Commercial Warranty Insurance (or IBGs) will provide cover for different types of commercial developments, including:
• Retail units
• Event space (for example; convention and exhibition centres)
What trades are GGFi able to insure
GGFi can provide coverage for a wide range of trades, including but not limited to:
• Conservatory/Solid Roof
• Curtain Walling
• Secondary Glazing
• Roofs (new)
If you are interested to find out which other trades GGFi can cover, please contact a member of the team on 0207 645 3744
or via email
Why choose GGFi as your insurance broker?
• Bespoke Risk Analysis: each job is considered on a case-by-case basis which means you are offered competitive premiums and terms & conditions
• Peace of mind for your customer: in a climate of uncertainty, clients appreciate the assurance of dealing with a reputable trader. By offering a Commercial Insurance Backed Guarantee, you will give your client the confidence that they are engaging with a firm who has undergone a strict financial vetting process with GGFi.
• Limit of Indemnity: GGFi can consider cover for a wide range of jobs up to £3,000,000 and beyond.*
• Bespoke Deposit Protection: offered on a case-by-case basis.*
• Flexible periods of cover: for these projects, GGFi can consider terms over and above the standard 10 years.*
*subject to vetting an risk profile
Who do I contact for further information?
To learn more, simply visit Commercial IBGs under Products & Schemes. Alternatively you can contact a member of the GGFi team on 0207 645 3744 or via email for any particular questions you might have regarding this type of insurance.
How can I obtain this cover?
You can apply now by completing a One-Off Warranty Insurance Application Form
or from the Commercial IBGs page. Once completed, please return the form and supporting documentation to GGFi Commercial Team